Chriwa Water Treatment Technology GmbH is actively involved in the central challenge of climate change and pursues criteria of sustainibility in the entire value-added chain.
The Chriwa Group is committed to emission-friendly technologies, to reduce energy consumption and CO2-emissions, and takes into account a high level for water saving upon design of water treatment plants.
Our technologies mainly include:
- Energy recovery systems for reverse osmosis plants
- Waste water recycling systems for multiple use as technical water
- Heat recovery systems
- Biogas production from organic waste, liquid/solid
- Our offices and workshops are heated with biogas-rejected heat as a replacement for fossil fuels
- Workshops are heated via solar/air
- Photovoltaics 304 kW/h
- Server waste heat recuperation